凡勞苦擔重擔的,我必使你們得安息。

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2023-2-17 15:31:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
凡勞苦擔重擔的,可以到我這裏來,我必使你們得安息。我心裏柔和謙卑,因此你們要負我的軛,且要跟我學,你們魂裏就必得安息;因為我的軛是容易的,我的擔子是輕省的。世界棒球
馬太福音11:28-30 Come to Me all who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

但我們有這寶貝在瓦器裏,要顯明這超越的能力,是屬於神,不是出於我們。我們四面受壓,卻不被困住;出路絕了,卻非絕無出路;遭逼迫,卻不被撇棄;打倒了,卻不至滅亡。

哥林多後書4:7-9 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us. We are pressed on every side but not constricted; unable to find a way out but not utterly without a way out; Persecuted but not abandoned; cast down but not destroyed; 2 Corinthians 4:7-9

我要求父,世界棒球祂必賜給你們另一位保惠師,叫祂永遠與你們同在,就是實際的靈,乃世人不能接受的,因為不見祂,也不認識祂;你們卻認識祂,因祂與你們同住,且要在你們裡面。我不撇下你們為孤兒,我正往你們這裡來

-約翰福音14:16-18 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever, 17 Even the Spirit of reality, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him; but you know Him, because He abides with you and shall be in you.18 I will not leave you as orphans; I am世界棒球 coming to you. (John 14:16-18)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|WeAreONE 基督徒分享網

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 06:26 , Processed in 0.101314 second(s), 22 queries .